In lieu of a midterm exam, you’ll spend classtime on Thursday, February 12, writing a short essay about the following:
- What do you feel are the most important things you’ve learned so far in the class?
- Which readings and discussions have most stuck with you, and why?
- How has your conceptualization of online life changed? Why?
- What questions will motivate your reading and thinking going forward?
- How would you characterize your performance in this class so far? Is there anything you’re planning to change in the remainder of the quarter?
You won’t be graded on this evaluation (unless you don’t do it), but I will be reading it closely to understand and respond to your current thinking.