These are notes and links for a talk I’m giving on digital humanities and sharing your work at the University of California, San Diego, on November 5, 2012.
DH projects I discuss
- The Real Face of White Australia, by Kate Bagnall and Tim Sherratt. For more on this project, see Tim Sherratt, “It’s All about the Stuff: Collections, Interfaces, Power, and People.”
- “A Report Has Come Here”: Social Network Analysis in the Papers of Thomas Jefferson, by Lauren Klein.
- Mukurtu, directed by Kimberly Christen.
- Mining the Dispatch, by Rob Nelson. (For more on topic modeling, see this post and the related resources.)
- Complex Television, by Jason Mittell.
- The Nicest Kids in Town, by Matthew Delmont, and the Scalar platform.